New item - description coming soon! Available in 4.5" Hanging Basket
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Ceropegia Linearis
- Common Name(s): String of Needles
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Native Range: South Africa
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Moderate
- Light: Bright indirect to direct sunlight
- Water: Water thoroughly, but allow the soil to dry between watering.
- Humidity: Low
- Temperature: 60-70F. Avoid cold drafts.
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves.
- Feeding: Fertilize with diluted liquid fertilizer during spring and summer.
- Propagation: Very easy to propagate from cuttings in water, soil or sphagnum moss.
- Growth: Trailing
- Common Pests: Mealybugs, aphids, scale & spider mites
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic