Calathea lietzei 'White Fusion'
We have run out of stock for this item.
Calathea lietzei 'White Fusion' is a beautifully variegated tropical houseplant showing off a precise white stripe pattern in large leaves, and the same pattern in a vibrant pink on the undersides of the leaves. The White Fusion variety of Calathea is one of the more sought-after varieties as the coloration is very pure and distinctive. The foliage is sure to please, even the most disserning houseplant collector.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Scientific Name: Calathea lietzei 'White Fusion'
- Common Name: Calathea White Fusion, White Fusion, peacock plant
- Family: Marantaceae
- Native Range: South America
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Moderate
- Light Preference: Medium Light, Low/Shade, Bright/Indirect
- Water Frequency: High/Moist. Thrives in evenly moist, well-drained soil. Allow the surface of the soil to slightly dry out between watering. These plants can be sensitive to hard water or water that has too many additives. We recommend using filtered tap water or rainwater
- Humidity Preference: High
- Temperature: Prefers warmth; 60-85F
- Soil Type: Regular potting mix, Peaty mix, Airy and slightly acidic
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves
- Feeding: Fertilize every couple of weeks with a diluted balanced fertilizer during spring and summer
- Propagation: Root division
- Growth Habit: Upright, Bushy. Can grow up to 2' tall and generally prefers to be repotted every two years
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to humans and pets. However, with all plants we recommend you exercise caution with children and pets