Named after its unique green and cream variegation, the Diffenbachia Marieanne boasts large, lush leaves that add a touch of elegance to any interior space. This easy-to-care-for houseplant is perfect for both novice and experienced plant enthusiasts, thriving in medium to bright indirect light and preferring well-draining soil. Not only does it bring a touch of nature's artistry into your home, but it also acts as an air purifier, enhancing the air quality around you. Elevate your living space with the allure of our Diffenbachia Marieanne and let its beauty and air-purifying qualities breathe new life into your surroundings. Shop now and bring home the captivating charm of this tropical treasure.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Dieffenbachia 'Marianne'
- Common Name: Marianne Diffenbachia, Dumb Cane
- Family: Arum
- Native Range: Central and South America
Ed's Care Guide
- Care: Level Easy
- Light: Prefers right, direct but they can adapt to most lighting conditions.
- Water: Water thoroughly after soil is completely dry
- Humidity: Average humidity
- Temperature: 55-72F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves.
- Feeding: Fertilize regularly (every 4 to 6 weeks) with a balanced, diluted fertilizer
- Growth: Upright
- Propagation: Division
- Common Pests: Look out for spider mites, aphids, mealybugs, and scale insects
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets