Pteris ensiformis - Silver Lace Fern
Introducing Silver Lace Fern, a striking and unique fern that's sure to make a statement in any space! With its long, sword-shaped fronds and bright green color, this fern adds a touch of natural beauty and elegance to any home or office.
Pteris ensiformis, also known as the Silver Lace Fern, is a medium-sized fern that's perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space. It thrives in medium to bright light and prefers well-draining soil.
This fern is also very low maintenance, making it an excellent choice for those who are new to plant care or have busy schedules. It only needs to be watered occasionally and can be grown in a variety of conditions.
In addition to its stunning appearance, Silver Lace Fern has air-purifying qualities, making it a great choice for those who want to improve the air quality in their home or office. It's known to remove harmful toxins from the air, creating a healthier and more pleasant environment.
Whether you're looking for a unique addition to your plant collection or a stunning gift for someone special, Silver Lace Fern is an excellent choice. Order yours today and enjoy the beauty and natural elegance of this stunning fern!
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Pteris ensiformis
- Common Name(s): Slender Brake Fern, Sword Brake Fern, Variegated Brake Fern, Silver Lace Fern
- Family: Pteridaceae
- Native Range: Tropical, Subtropical Americas
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Moderate
- Light: Bright, indirect light
- Water: Keep soil moist
- Humidity: Moderate to High
- Temperature: 55-75F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves.
- Feeding: Fertilize using a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer every 2-3 months during spring and summer
- Propagation: Division when repotting
- Growth: Creeping
- Common Pests: Generally resilient to pests
- Toxicity: Non-toxic