Sansevieria superba 'Black Gold'
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria superba 'Black Gold'
- Pronunciation: san-suh-veer-ee-uh
- Common Name: Black Gold Snake Plant
- Family: Asparagaceae
- Native Range: West Africa
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Can tolerate any lighting conditions but prefers bright indirect light. In low light conditions, the leaves may turn a darker green color
- Water: Allow soil to completely dry out before watering. Plant is drought-tolerant.
- Humidity: Medium
- Temperature: 55-85F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves and control growth.
- Feeding: Fertilize with a general-purpose plant food twice a year in spring and summer.
- Propagation: Easily propagated through division
- Growth: Can grow up to 2’ feet tall
- Pests: Generally resilient to pests
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets