Aglaonema 'Lucky Red' Chinese Evergreen
Introducing the Lucky Red Aglaonema, a vibrant and resilient houseplant that brings a touch of prosperity to your space. With its stunning red and green foliage, this easy-to-care-for Aglaonema adds a pop of color and positive energy to any room, making it a perfect choice for both seasoned plant enthusiasts and beginners. Elevate your indoor oasis with the Lucky Red Aglaonema and invite good fortune into your home.Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Aglaonema
- Common Name(s): Lucky Red Chinese Evergreen, Chinese Evergreen, Lucky Red Plant
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: Asia, New Guinea
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light
- Water: Keep plant moist during the spring and summer. Water less frequently in the winter. Avoid over-watering
- Humidity: Moderate to high humidity
- Temperature: 65-80F. Avoid cold drafts.
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves.
- Feeding: Does not require much food, so use a complete liquid fertilizer, fish/seaweed emulsion, or slow-release fertilizer once or twice during spring and summer.
- Propagation: Root division, Stem Cuttings
- Growth: Upright, Bushy
- Common Pests: Mostly Resilient to pests
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets