Introducing the Concrete Leaf Plant, a unique botanical sculpture that marries industrial chic with natural beauty. Crafted in concrete, this eye-catching planter mimics the intricacies of foliage, creating a modern yet organic focal point for your space. Elevate your interior with this striking blend of art and greenery, turning your home into a stylish haven.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Scientific Name: Titanopsis calcarea
- Common Name: Concrete Leaf Plant
- Family: Cactaceae
- Native Range: South Africa
Ed's Care Guide
- Light: Direct sunlight
- Water: Needs modest watering. Should be given no water between October and April to reduce the risk of rot setting in.
- Humidity: Moderate humidity
- Temperature: Can handle temperatures as low as 50F
- Feeding: Does not require much feeding. If you choose to fertilize, use a diluted liquid fertilizer and only fertilize during spring and summer.
- Growth: Upright
- Common Pests: Can be subject to aphids, spider mites, mealybugs and scale insects
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans or pets