Leca Balls | Expanded Clay Balls | Hydro Balls
- Hydroton Brand Expanded Clay Is A Unique, Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate Made In Germany
- This Natural Clay Is Mined, Formed Into Pellets, Then Kiln Fired At High Temperatures To Cause The Clay To Expand Into Tough, Lightweight Balls
- Clay Naturally Has Balanced Capillary Action, With An Ideal Surface Structure
Why choose Leca?
- Growing plants in semi-hydroponics saves water
- Semi-hydro is easier to schedule
- Leca is less messy than soil
- Fungus gnats can’t thrive in leca
- Fertilizing is more effective
- You can more accurately control pH levels
- You can keep plants in smaller, lighter pots
- It can be cheaper than soil
- 1 bag of expanded clay balls / Leca Balls in the size of your choice.