Aglaonema - Pink Chinese Evergreen
4" Nursery Pot
We have run out of stock for this item.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Aglaonema
- Common Name(s): Pink Aglaonema, Philippine Evergreen, Red Aglaonema, Firecracker, Chinese Evergreen, Misha
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: Asia, New Guinea
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light
- Water: Keep plant moist during the spring and summer. Water less frequently in the winter. Avoid over-watering
- Humidity: Moderate to high humidity
- Temperature: 65-80F. Avoid cold drafts.
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves.
- Feeding: Does not require much food, so use a complete liquid fertilizer, fish/seaweed emulsion, or slow-release fertilizer once or twice during spring and summer.
- Propagation: Root division, Stem Cuttings
- Growth: Upright, Bushy
- Common Pests: Mostly Resilient to pests
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets