Epipremnum pinnatum 'Gold Flame' - In-Store Exclusive
Step aside boring old Pothos, and make room for this amazing variegated variety. The Epipremnum variegata is a breathtaking take on the old-fashioned, easy-to-grow pothos that you're used to. The Epipremnum loves to climb up coco poles, trellises, or just mosey on out of a hanging basket. Native to Asia, Papua New Guinea, and Australia, these variegated favorites will be right at home in your houseplant collection.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Epipremnum pinnatum variegata
- Common Name: Variegated Pothos
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: Philippines
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Prefers medium light to shade. Great for low light
- Water: Water thoroughly and allow the top 1-2 inches of soil to dry out between watering. Avoid over-watering.
- Humidity: 40-75%
- Temperature: 65-85F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves and control growth.
- Feeding: 1/2 strength fertilizer bi-weekly during spring and summer
- Growth: Climbing/Vining, Trailing/Hanging
- Propagation: Stem Cuttings, Tip cuttings
- Pests: Look out for mealybugs, spider mites, and scale insect
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets