Introducing Neoregelia 'Mo Peppa Please,' a stunning bromeliad variety that mesmerizes with its vibrant colors and intricate patterning. Its electrifying hues of pink, red, and green create a bold and captivating display, adding a pop of tropical excitement to any environment. With its compact size and striking appearance, this Neoregelia effortlessly becomes the focal point of any plant collection, delivering an irresistible burst of color and charm.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Scientific Name: Neoregelia 'Mo Peppa Please'
- Common Name: Mo Peppa Bromeliad
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: South Africa
Ed's Care Guide
- Light: Prefers low light
- Water: Water the soil thoroughly after the soil is almost completely dry. It is a good indication to give it water when the leaves start wilting. Water more often in spring and summer and reduce the frequency during the winter months.
- Humidity: High
- Temperature: Temperature should not go below 55F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves and control growth.
- Feeding: Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the spring and summer and a slow release fertilizer at the end of the summer.
- Propagation: Remove offsets
- Pests: Look out for scale, spider mites and mealybugs.
- Toxicity: Bromeliad are non-toxic to humans and pets. However, with all plants, we recommend you exercise caution with children and pets