Introducing the Red Secret Syngonium (aka Llano-Cari Road), a botanical gem cherished for its striking foliage and vibrant hues. With its heart-shaped leaves splashed in shades of crimson and deep green, this Syngonium variety adds a pop of color and elegance to any indoor setting. Thriving in bright, indirect light and moderate humidity, it's the perfect choice for adding a touch of tropical charm to your home or office. Easy to care for and visually captivating, the Red Secret Syngonium is sure to delight both seasoned plant enthusiasts and beginners alike.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Syngonium erythrophyllum
- Common Name: Black Arrowhead Plant, Black Arrow Plant, Red Secret Arrowhead plant, Llano-Carti Road Arrowhead plant
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: Tropical rain forests in Central and South America
Ed's Care Guide
- Light: Prefers bright to medium indirect light. Tolerates low light.
- Water: Water when the potting mix begins to dry out
- Humidity: Prefers high but can tolerate average home humidity
- Temperature: 60-80F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves and control growth
- Feeding: Fertilize during spring and summer with ½ strength complete liquid fertilizer once a month.
- Propagation: Division
- Growth: clumping, upright
- Pests: Generally resilient to pests
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets