Aglaonema 'Spring Snow'
The Aglaonema Spring Snow is an uncommon variety of the Chinese Evergreen family of plants we are excited to share with you! This Aglaonema stands out from the rest for its distinctive green leaves with bright white and yellow variegation As with all Aglaonema, the Spring Snow is a no-fuss plant that can adapt to most indoor conditions.
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Aglaonema
- Common Name(s): Spring Snow, Osaka, First Diamond
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: Asia
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Prefers medium to low light conditions. Can tolerate indirect bright light
- Water: Water thoroughly, but allow the soil to dry between watering. Avoid over-watering
- Humidity: Moderate to high humidity
- Temperature: 60-70F. Avoid cold drafts.
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves.
- Feeding: Fertilize with diluted liquid fertilizer during spring and summer.
- Propagation: Root division, Stem Cuttings
- Growth: Upright
- Common Pests: Look out for mealy bugs
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets