Introducing our Snow Queen Pothos, a delightful variation tailored for our patient plant parents and enthusiasts who appreciate the allure of variegation! While resembling the popular 'Marble Queen,' this unique variant stands out with its exceptional level of variegation, earning it the distinguished title of Snow Queen. Designed to thrive in the care of both experienced plant aficionados and those new to the joys of plant parenthood, this Pothos promises a captivating addition to your green oasis.
Snow Queen Pothos - A Winter Wonderland in Your Home: At first glance, the Snow Queen Pothos may appear akin to its Marble Queen counterpart, but its extreme variegation sets it apart as a true gem in the Pothos family. While it craves a bit more light to compensate for the reduced green areas on its leaves, the care routine remains as easy as other Pothos varieties. One remarkable benefit of the Snow Queen is its naturally compact growth pattern, preventing the plant from becoming 'leggy' as its vines extend, ensuring a consistently lush appearance.
Ed's Plant Profile:
- Botanical Name: Epipremnum Aureum
- Pronunciation: ep-ih-PREM-num AW-ree-um
- Common Name: Snow Queen Pothos
- Family: Araceae
- Native Range: Southeast Asia
Ed's Care Guide:
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Prefers medium to bright light; can tolerate low light but may lose variegation and exhibit slower growth.
- Water: Thoroughly water, allowing the top 1-2 inches of soil to dry out between waterings. Avoid over-watering.
- Humidity: Maintains well in 40-75% humidity levels.
- Temperature: Flourishes in a range of 65-85°F.
- Pruning: Trim as needed to remove brown or dead leaves and control growth.
- Feeding: Apply 1/2 strength fertilizer bi-weekly during spring and summer.
- Growth: Exhibits a climbing/vining and trailing/hanging growth pattern.
- Propagation: Easily propagated through stem cuttings and tip cuttings.
- Pests: Keep an eye out for mealybugs, spider mites, and scale insects.
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets.
Choose the Snow Queen Pothos to bring a touch of winter wonderland into your home. With its enchanting variegation and hassle-free care, this plant is a true joy for your indoor space. And don't forget, we also offer a smaller size Snow Queen for those looking to infuse a touch of elegance into more compact spaces.