Peperomia 'Ruby Cascade'
Peperomia Ruby Cascade seems to be a fan favorite here in the shop and we can see why! Being semi-succulent in nature makes this plant super forgiving to busy or first-time plant parents! With the Peperomia Ruby Cascade, you get all the ease of maintenance without sacrificing any of the beauty! Button-shaped leaves with emerald tops and ruby undersides grow along fast-growing vines that occasionally sprout those familiar peperomia ‘rat tail’ flowers!
It is best to water your Peperomia Ruby Cascade when completely dry and provide plenty of sun for the best results. We particularly love this one hanging in a sunny, south-facing window, and bonus- it’s pet safe!
Ed's Plant Profile
- Botanical Name: Peperomia
- Common Name(s): Peperomia Ruby Cascade
- Family: Piperaceae
- Native Range: Central & South America
Ed's Care Guide
- Care Level: Easy
- Light: Indirect bright light, but can tolerate any indirect lighting conditions.
- Water: Allow the soil to dry out partially between watering
- Humidity: Medium
- Temperature: Above 60F
- Pruning: Prune as needed to remove brown or dead leaves and control growth.
- Feeding: Fertilize on during spring and summer with a medium-strength fertilizer
- Propagation: Cuttings
- Growth: Hanging, trailing
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets.
Can't get enough of Peperomia Ruby Cascade and want more, click here to visit some of our other peperomia!